Dr Klown is a registered voluntary organisation operating from Malta and Gozo and set up in 2011, which has evolved into a professional NGO that prides itself in delivering humour. Being a voluntary organisation, we rely on volunteers to organise ourselves so that we can deliver smiles to little ones and dose our patients with fun and laughter.
Due to our constant growth and diversification, at Dr Klown we regularly look out to recruit new volunteers to join our Leadership team, Klown team or Administration team. We are now seeking to appoint an Operations Coordinator to take on the day-to-day responsibilities for the non-financial administration and the delivery of the organisation’s various activities and to lead a dedicated team of volunteers. Such activities include the following:
• Coordinate the work of a dedicated team of support volunteers
• Assist with the recruitment of new volunteers
• Actively manage non-finance record keeping such as volunteer data, attendance sheets, etc.
• Actively manage stock levels and related reordering for clown props, printed material, etc.
• Actively manage the ‘dressing room cabin’ at Mater Dei Hospital
• Actively lead and support numerous ad hoc and special projects
The preferred candidate will have the following attributes:
• Will be highly organised, efficient and proactive
• Will be meticulous and rigorous
• Will have experience in leading and managing a small team
• Will be proficient in the use of end-user technologies such as MS Word, MS Excel and MS
• Will be able to contribute around 15-20 hours per week
• Will be sufficiently mobile to travel across our key locations of activity (Malta central)
• Will be willing to provide these services on a voluntary basis (Direct expenses will be
reimbursed as necessary).
Interested persons can apply by sending a CV to email@example.com by 27th January 2023